Feasibility study for an art museum
In the north of the Netherlands there are plans to set up an art museum. To investigate whether there is a support for an art museum and whether there will be enough visitors to the museum, a feasibility study is necessary. Together with various partners, ETFI has determined whether the idea is feasible and successful.
- Statistics of attractions in the area
- Understanding of partnerships and competitiveness
- Characteristics of current and future target groups
- Insight into the extent to which the museum complements the current tourist offer in Northern Netherlands
- Established success factors can be applied when setting up the museum
- Discovered bottlenecks can be reviewed in a timely manner