The future of regular guests
Regular guests are the most loyal guests of a region: they have decided to spend their holidays in one specific region for a longer period of time. However, the tourism industry knows little about regular guests. CELTH has investigated regular guests in the Netherlands in collaboration with numerous parties. In order to anticipate the wishes of regular guests in the future, ETFI contributed to this project by carrying out a scenario research.
- Guests play a central role within every business. Therefore, entrepreneurs should know the guests who visit their company
- Entrepreneurs should monitor developments and regularly take time to re-think the possible consequences for their business
- Entrepreneurs need to ensure flexibility in the company, be open to innovation and be proactive
- Entrepreneurs and governments have been inspired to develop new strategies, concepts, business models, products or services
- Entrepreneurs and governments know how to proactively anticipate changing market conditions