Future scenarios for the leisure, tourism and hospitality sector after COVID-19
Together with CELTH, we want to help destinations, companies and organisations in or involved in the visitor economy to outline a perspective for the future after COVID-19. We have taken the initiative to conduct a scenario study with which the conversation about a future direction can be started.
- Each of the scenarios provides a plausible picture of what the visitor economy could look like in 2025
- Starting point to discuss the value of the scenarios with the leisure, tourism and hospitality sector
- Insight to develop scenarios into a usable future perspective that extends beyond the short-term solutions that are currently important
- Exploration of developments and possible consequences
- Insight into the main uncertainties
- Framework for four future scenarios