Inventory of data: Leisure Valley Drenthe
We worked on strengthening the tourism sector in the Dutch province of Drenthe by means of an inventory of knowledge and data. It is important to properly organise the use of knowledge and data. This gives organisations and governments insight into the performance of the sector, so that new policies can be made. Therefore, we mapped out the data supply and data requirements in the province of Drenthe. We worked together with the Leisure Valley network.
- Insight into the data supply of various parties in the province of Drenthe
- Overview of how parties active in leisure and tourism prioritise data needs
- Input for the expansion of data management in the context of Leisure Valley Drenthe
- Confrontation of the data need with the data supply in order to give a picture of possible steps
- How to meet the data need: an outlined program
- Approach to organise the knowledge chain (roles, responsibilities and main players)