A master plan for Geopark the Hondsrug
The project bureau of Geopark the Hondsrug is working on a master plan for the year 2025. The plan must encourage area parties to support the idea of a Geopark. Thereby, area parties are mobilised by the plan to realise the ideas of the Geopark in practice. In collaboration with CELTH, ETFI provides advice for mobilising master plan.
- An action plan for marketing the UNESCO label and strengthen the character of the area
- A recommendation dedicate a place to the regional marketing of the Hondsrug in the multi-level governance system
- An advice for the successful execution of niche marketing in a complex environment
- Realisation of co-creation/co-design in practice
- Insight into the use of this type of master plan for area development
- Understanding of success and failure factors that are important for attracting area parties to contribute to the master plan