Shaping the digital future of tourism research
This project is aiming to create a more attractive and functional website to increase traffic but also to capture and display the information and legacy of the research project for Smart City Hospitality. With the growth in tourism, the pressure on cities increases and the challenge of sustainable tourism arises. Therefore, it is important to consult with different stakeholders, such as residents or policymakers, how to sustain tourism beneficially. ETFI has advised the research team on how to improve usability and increase the conversion of their website.
- A critical view on current marketing and communication activities of the organisation
- Improvement of project overview which is accessible even after the tourism research project has ended
- Overall improvement of usability of the website
- Analysis and optimisation of the conversion rates
- Strengthening marketing strategies and attracting new audiences