ETFI is the only research institute in the Netherlands which publishes its own academic journal. The purpose of the Journal of Tourism Futures is to add academic disciplines to tourism futures research. All research publications are reviewed by an international academic editorial board. You can apply the new, scientifically proven insights within your leisure and tourism organisation.
What kind of contents does the Journal of Tourism Futures feature?
- Articles with results of studies conducted by international scientists
- Assessed research on various tourism themes
- Studies focused on the future of tourism
- Three times a year, a publication appears by Emerald Insight
- High quality printing and attractively designed magazine
What has been discussed in previously released Journals of Tourism Futures?
- Accessible tourism
- The future of mega sports events
- Trends in family tourism
- Scenarios for the Norwegian tourism industry
Download the Journal of Tourism Futures or order a hard copy version at the Stenden web shop
When you are interested to write for this journal, please take the guidelines into consideration.