Developing a Destination Stewardship vision for Amsterdam
We cooperate with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) on their Destination Stewardship Initiative. Together we support the Metropolitan Region of Amsterdam in ensuring a sustainable and inclusive growth of tourism. This includes the alignment of the private sector along a Destination Stewardship vision considering the city and its residents’ needs and views.
- Stakeholder mapping
- Stakeholder meeting
- Situation analysis and diagnostics
- Constructive dialogue between the public and the private sector
- Insight into what commitments the private sector is willing to make to achieve the Destination Stewardship Vision
- Understanding of how the Destination Stewardship Vision will improve the lives and opportunities of the people living in the Metropolitan Region of Amsterdam
- An intervention that will result in actionable outcomes for long-term sustainability of the Metropolitan Region of Amsterdam
This research project is still running.