Exploring video analytics in leisure and tourism
As part of the Data & Development Lab, we explore whether it is possible to use video analytics for leisure and tourism purposes. We want to find out if camera images can be used in a wider context for determining visitor numbers, visitor flows and commercial objectives.
- Inventory of technical possibilities
- Analysis of influence factors
- Determination of areas of application
- Stakeholders in leisure and tourism get a picture of possibilities, bottlenecks and limitations when using video analytics
- Overview of tourism areas where one can work with video analytics
- Immediately applicable, divisible and scalable results
This research project is still running.