Linking sustainable growth and nature protection
We participate in the Interreg project PROWAD LINK – Protect & Prosper. This transnational project engages small and medium-sized enterprises in nature conservation. Innovative tools and strategies will be developed and tested to improve access to nature heritage brands, enhance sustainability efforts and develop innovative marketable offers. Part of the project is a first-ever coordinated visitor survey covering the entire destination of the Wadden Sea World Heritage in Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
This research project is still running.
- Increase of revenue from sustainable offers
- Creation of long-term collaborations
- Development and testing of innovative tools and strategies to improve access to nature heritage brands
- Enhance sustainability efforts and develop innovative marketable offers of products and services
- Solutions on brand activation and SME engagement to nature sites on a national, European and potentially global scale